"> About the PAADC - Titi Omo-Ettu

About the PAADC

October 24, 2021

The Professor Ayodele Awojobi Design Competition was established in 2017 by the University of Lagos Engineering Society (ULES) to promote, encourage and celebrate ingenuity, creativity, and indigenous solutions by undergraduates to problems plaguing Nigeria.


With technology and innovation at the forefront of effective adaptation to the new normal, PAADC in it’s fifth edition seeks to foster sustainable solutions with technology and innovation as the leverage, break barriers hindering innovation, and reward solutions to problems solved using technology.

The top 5 teams, who make it to the grand finale, will undergo a training program with an Incubation Hub. During the incubation, the teams would have access to consulting services, world-class training by renowned experts, and a vast range of technical, business and entrepreneurial skills.

The top three teams would be awarded cash prizes and 30 percent of the cash prize would be paid immediately after the competition. The remaining 70 percent would be invested as a seed fund for the incubation which will span for one(1) year. This is to encourage commitment to respective projects.

A grand total of N2.5million will be distributed among the top three winners as follows:

FIRST PLACE – N1,000,000
THIRD PLACE – N700,000

Source: Information Packet
See also

Late Prof Ayodele Awojobi (12 March 1937 – 23 September 1984) was one soul that was passionate about engineering, development, innovation, and youth.
paadc .5 executives on road walk with the campaign

Share via:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.



B&B Guest House Ijebu Ode

luxury hoe design and building services

tame your prostate

Connect with Me

Copyright. Titi Omo-Ettu. Designed by Paschal Agonsi.